Echo Force Zero: Prologue Echo Force Zero: Prologue

Sure that was something

A little too animeish for my taste, it was kinda obvious where all was going. The blind guy out of the sudden just say I'm from another planet, in a team, planet needs your help, evil bad guy. The thing is that this story is not attractive (well actually this movie as a trailer/prologue is not) could need some pulishing.

By now your animation were really good what happened here, looked like you had a need to get this one done quickly.

Try to give everyone a little more smart dialogue, don't just make them say everything in one go.

Now my criteria based on 3 points each and an extra point.

Animation: 2 (characters Could have a better anatomy, and the background could use just a little more detail)
Audio: 3 (I love the audio and the voice acting. just did't like the way they talk but it's ok)
Story/Script: 1 (Just like i said before too fast for a single scene movie, and not much too)
EP: 1 (I'll give you that extra point because it takes a lot of courage to pull out a series it definately was a little for me but just a little.)

So thats a seven mate, good work.

LewToons responds:

This is a great review - -just because you didnt prefer the animation you still considered a lot of what WAS done with it which i really appreciate. I shall try to respond accordingly

Animation - you nailed it man - - i have a long way to go - for now its the best i can do to tell the story i have dreamed up - i hope to improve as i go

Audio: 3...scores a little low IMO - i think i have pulled off some of the best audio mixing done in any series on this site and will continue to - it's something i really pride myself on. *wink*

Story:the story will continue to move VERY fast - no time for viewers to be bored or wondering whats going on with the plot- tough cookies on that one mate - its love it or hate it HEHEHEHE

EP: haha thanks for the extra cred homie

thanks again - i believe you will be one of the people that will turn over to my dark side as the series progresses and the characters i have written will win you over.

thanks again

~Red

AbnormalitySS Closing AbnormalitySS Closing

Too rtil-ish and O-Ovinnie-ish

just saying, both styles are great but i found them kinda gay.
check them out, you'll know what i'm talking about.

it was alright tho.

Sleepless Trailer Sleepless Trailer

But, What does it mean?

It's so bright, so vivid...

I didn't like the blond girl's voice, it seemed a little old.

The art did not convince me at all. you should get a easy to draw style, maybe it'll look better.

anyways i'm looking up for this.

Sci-Fi responds:

seriously LMAO!!!! thats cool man

Super PSTW Action RPG Super PSTW Action RPG

This is genious!!

I'm taking one point away because of the ammount of haters u have...

Because

... (DOT DOT DOT)

It was a really good game but it should have be an interactive movie.

You got a Five BTW.

Columbine Massacre Columbine Massacre

I found this like really offensive...

For americans, but is really hard to get to the end, i'll stop playing it.

Gaycied responds:

learn2shoot n dodge

LARRY: Gnomergeddon LARRY: Gnomergeddon

Rally cool game.

I really loved the fact that you can throw your sword and one hit kill them, but once you loose your weapon you are really weak, also there are some anoying furry creatures that sucks.

everything else is just fine, the tutorial, the gnomes perfect.

Nocturnal Battle Nocturnal Battle

I Imagine this as...

A skeleton dancing party, maybe some monsters too.

Confined by the Night Confined by the Night

Dracula's theme song.

Good rithm, this i what i'll be hearing in some vamp's house.

shadowClint responds:

Thank you! That means that I caught the feel that I was gong for with the song.

Tarboy OST - Two's a Part Tarboy OST - Two's a Part

Wow just wow.

I was specting this from you, Pure Perfection Like always.

Still asking my self why you're not famous.

Guardbreak Girl Guardbreak Girl

Ellie Shieldbreaker?

It sounds like a name out from an old fighting game. I actually do that to my girls and then give'em real names like in this case something like "Elleonor [Insert Random Last Name Here]"

Shiawase Shiawase

Well, at least they're still powerfull.

Can't tell how jealous I'm feeling about them right now.

I've already help... a small help but you know.

BTW, you did a very good job on the non-coloured stuff in the background makes the girl and the woman pop out. I'm still missing your old stuff though. But I loved the "I Skull Japan" title.

TheShadling responds:

Im curious what you mean with "old stuff" ?

Rip Princess Peach Rip Princess Peach

Kinda getting use to...

This is a tastefull drawing.

keep the good stuff up.